Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bat Mitzvah Photo Book


Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly offers exclusive layouts and designs so you can make your book just the way you want.

 
OK so normally I wouldn't share something like this but when Shutterfly offered me the ability to post to my blog the photo book I made for my niece's Bat Mitzvah, something possessed me to click yes. I guess I'm kind of proud of it -- it took me a long time to put together, both due to my own fault and Shutterfly's. Yes I know it is a little weird that some of the layouts are sideways, but I didn't realize that they don't offer an 8.5 by 11 PORTAIT option (so annoying!). I had already created the layouts (with some modifications in journaling) for my regular scrapbooks and ran out of time to adjust them all so they work landscape. Still., I think it looks pretty good and I am excited to see the printed book, especially since this is my first all digital bound book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment